Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

UK immigration lawyer

(1 Post)
LyraIsLost Wed 08-Jul-15 08:45:44

Can anyone recommend one? Between OISC, the Law Society etc I am totally confused as to who is allowed to provide legal assistance for immigration applications.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now