Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Child welfare hearing

(4 Posts)
Toffee1234 Thu 25-Jun-15 20:39:35

Hello has anyone experienced this? My ex is taking me to court for contact. I have never denied contact however 2 children (3 and 9 months) have to for around him and his new partner. They've been on 5 hols since jan and he golfs regularly so unless suits him. Anyway he has moved I to hers which is approx 18 miles away across centre of Edinburgh (good hour) he's seen kids 6 times since jan. Like I say nt denying anything- in fact I work full time and had 2 kids full time so a couole hours at night would be welcome! Thoughts?

Bellemere Thu 25-Jun-15 21:02:01

What is he taking you to court for then? Presumably you've said no to something otherwise he wouldn't be going to court?

Toffee1234 Thu 25-Jun-15 21:30:43

I don't know. We offered him days he ignored, we offered other days those have also been ignored. Not sure why. We've out in our notice to defend so have welfare hearing next week. I have no idea what to expect or why it's even got to this stage. He did email me ages ago saying he wants it in his terms and I've to 'enjoy dictating' and 'prepare to be ruined'

Toffee1234 Thu 25-Jun-15 21:32:01

I did say no to overnight stays with new partner based in ages of kids just for a few months, but her name hasn't been mentioned anywhere. Plus he's given a different address from where he stays. I've done everything thru sol so have audit trail

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now