Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

What form to I need to see if there is a legal charge against my property

(4 Posts)
Leybournelass Mon 08-Jun-15 21:35:38

Can't find this on the .gov website - can anyone tell me the form reference. Thanks

IMNOTYOURBABES Mon 08-Jun-15 21:38:35

Have you tried phoning the mortgage company? Or getting a copy of the deeds from land registry?

ConnortheMonkey Mon 08-Jun-15 21:41:16

You just need the title register from the land registry (£3, available online) and when you have downloaded looked under the charges section which is normally the last section.

Leybournelass Tue 09-Jun-15 11:56:41

Thankyou for prompt reply and link - sorted in minutes!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: