Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Solicitor recommendation

(3 Posts)
DoctorGilbertson Mon 09-Feb-15 19:46:56

DH was asked for a recommendation of an accounting or legal firm that could provide tax or immigration advice for a high net worth individual that would like to relocate to the UK. I said "Oh, Mumsnet might be able to give you a suggestion ..."

Any thoughts?!

Many thanks,

babybarrister Mon 09-Feb-15 21:56:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DoctorGilbertson Tue 10-Feb-15 19:31:56


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: