Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Approx cost of legal document to limit relative's residence in a Willed property..

(4 Posts)
Draylon Mon 09-Feb-15 16:43:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

babybarrister Mon 09-Feb-15 16:53:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

poshfrock Mon 16-Feb-15 09:26:11

I am a probate lawyer and have read both your threads with interest. I would add that the rent is income of the estate and will be taxed as such at a flat rate of 20%.. You will need to file tax returns for the estate throughout his period of occupation. This can either be done by an accountant at an extra cost to the estate or by you and DB. You need to see a probate lawyer ASAP.

Draylon Mon 16-Feb-15 18:00:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: