Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Do we have to have incurred a cost before we use the Small Claim Courts?

(2 Posts)
TwoAndTwoEqualsChaos Sat 10-Jan-15 15:44:55

Our fence has been damaged by our neighbour's contractor. At least two panels need to be replaced. At the moment, it is not an outlay we can afford. Can we get several quotes and then claim the money in advance or does it have to be after our expenditure? Thank-you.

prh47bridge Sat 10-Jan-15 17:03:30

You can claim the money in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now