Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Any solicitors who deal in family law out there?

(2 Posts)
Namechangeragain1234 Sun 28-Dec-14 22:01:20

I have. Question I really need answered if anyone can help regarding a baby, dad not on birth cert and a alcoholic

Thank you

FarOutAllNamesUsex Fri 02-Jan-15 04:43:10

I am a family law solicitor. If the dad is not on the birth certificate and you are not married he doesn't have parental responsibility fir your child. In reality though that will not prevent him spending time with the child if it is in the baby's best interests. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: