Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Early plea of guilty- can someone please tell me what i need to put in the letter?

(2 Posts)
Tapewormuprisings Mon 24-Nov-14 14:20:30

My solicitor was absolutely awful!

It's for a traffic offence which i accept that i am guilty of and i think it would save a lot of time and hassle for everyone if i just entered a plea of guilty now.

What exactly is it that i need to add into the letter? Who should i address it to? I'm a total novice in legal matters (never thought in a million years i'd find myself in this situation!) so i really need as much advice as i can get.

Should i also send off the statement of financial circumstances with the letter?

Thanks in advance!

Tapewormuprisings Mon 01-Dec-14 16:59:53

Shameless bump!

After emailing some papers to the solicitor last Monday, i heard nothing, so chased him up today only to find out he's on annual leave for a week and the only other person who can deal with traffic offences is away until Thursday.

I'm really lost, if anyone can offer any (really, anything!) advice i'd be so grateful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now