Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Chold arrangement order

(6 Posts)
Mcphil Fri 15-Aug-14 11:54:53

Hello I'm new n looking for some help/advice
My ex applied for a child arrangement order due to our separation being about domestic abuse. I have a non molestation order n there are riminal charges against him. He posts daily on FB how much he loves his kids etc. After the first hearing the judge ordered a section 7 and ordered he drop the childrens birthday presents with my solicitor and then write to them once a fortnight. He has done neither if these things. The childrens behaviour is now being affected by his complete lack if contact. What can I do to help them deal with this? And is there anything I can do to "make" him comply with the court order? (Not too hopeful)

grumpychops1 Fri 15-Aug-14 12:18:24

How old are you DC?

Lonecatwithkitten Fri 15-Aug-14 12:58:05

There is nothing you can do to 'make' him comply. The judge will a dim view of this though as he is not showing his commitment to the children.

Mcphil Fri 15-Aug-14 13:07:09

All boys 7 n 6 yrs old twins

grumpychops1 Fri 15-Aug-14 13:28:04

I feel your pain, my ex hasnt turned up for his interim acces for the past 4 weeks. He took me for access too. Refused to have them over the holidays and is just plain shit. But like Lonecat said, nothing you can do. Whose doing your section 7? Maybe you could mention it to them to make sure its put in the section 7 report?

Mcphil Fri 15-Aug-14 17:02:41

CAFCASS are doing it and will definately be mentioning it to them. The kids are heart broken

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now