Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Address of non resident parent

(4 Posts)
Halfbaked Thu 27-Mar-14 18:02:42

I wondered if anyone knows if the non resident parent has to give their address to the person who is looking after the child and has a temporary residence order?
The person in question has threatened the NRP and their family with violence/death which is recorded by the police.
The address of the NRP is not on court documents for this reason
The person has refused overnight visitation on this basis.
The NRP has given the SW and the court their address, is this enough under the circumstances or would the NRP legally have to disclose their address?

Monetbyhimself Tue 01-Apr-14 12:39:50

My Ex was ordered to provide his address as a condition of reintroducing contact.

prh47bridge Tue 01-Apr-14 13:56:41

There is no legal requirement for the NRP to disclose their address.

tiredoutgran Tue 01-Apr-14 15:04:35

RP sounds lovely and very suitable to be looking after a child! I would refuse overnight and even unsupervised contact if I were the RP although obviously the situation is different - if SW and Court are aware and agree to it not being on papers then difficult for them to refuse - are they breaking a contact order by refusing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now