Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Enforcing pension allocation after divorce - exH refusing to cooperate

(4 Posts)
Twitterqueen Wed 26-Mar-14 17:48:58

Hi peeps
I'd be very grateful for any advice here.

Highly acrimonious divorce, exH refused to pay child maintenance, two court cases, CSA etc etc etc.

Some 16 months after the agreement, exH is still refusing to progress the pension allocation. The pension company is not being very helpful - they just send me an email every now and then saying the paperwork is with exH.

Is there anything I can do here? I really, really don't want to have to take him to court again but he is a total, absolute, complete bastard and will never sign these papers.

Twitterqueen Thu 27-Mar-14 08:35:52

Bumping, hoping for some legal eagles ...

prh47bridge Thu 27-Mar-14 09:57:51

If he won't sign the papers voluntarily your only option is to go back to court and ask them to enforce the order.

Twitterqueen Thu 27-Mar-14 14:00:50

thanks. I was afraid of that. I've already taken him to court twice and been faced with a truly awful judge. I asked the judge last time to enforce the order and he wouldn't - he just waved his arm and said that was irrelevant to the matter in hand (disupte over a life assurance policy).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: