Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

What can I do about distressing e-mails or texts?

(5 Posts)
canguro Fri 07-Mar-14 21:56:56

Do I have any recourse against someone (probably borderline personality disorder) who sends me distressing and unfounded unpleasant e-mails/texts?

Nappaholic Fri 07-Mar-14 23:26:21

Block their number?

OnTheCoverOfAMagazine Fri 07-Mar-14 23:35:34

Yes, I agree, try blocking their number. There are various apps you could download for free.

If that doesn't the non-emergency police number.

What has a potential (and it would seem amateur) diagnosis of a PD got to do with anything...? hmm

BerylStreep Fri 07-Mar-14 23:37:12

If it's harassment you can report the matter to police.

Can you provide more details?as

Brittapieandchips Fri 07-Mar-14 23:38:21

Call 101, they may well take it surprisingly seriously.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now