Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Advice needed please for an injury solicitor

(4 Posts)
miarosemum Mon 24-Feb-14 22:33:37

7 year old dd had an accident last week in the car park of a local farm, she had a severe break to her elbow resulting in emergency surgery and wires being inserted to hold the humerus and elbow joint back together. It's going to be a fairly long road to recovery and she is in a fair amount of pain still. Can anyone advise what to look out for when looking for an injury solicitor to advise us further?

specialsubject Tue 25-Feb-14 17:30:25

ouch. What was the cause - something dangerous about or 'just' a nasty fall?

EnlightenedOwl Thu 27-Feb-14 20:36:20

don't go to one of the national claims companies. Look in the phone book for a personal injury solicitor in your area, go along and have a chat. they will tell you if there is a case to proceed. Out of interest do you think there was fault on the part of anyone?

MooseBeTimeForSnow Thu 27-Feb-14 20:45:27

Look for someone who is accredited by the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: