Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Residency order question.

(4 Posts)
Monetbyhimself Mon 17-Feb-14 15:00:06

I have a residency order and estranged husband had EOW contact. Order specifies that he has one weeks holiday contact during school holidays.

He apparently ( according to DD) plans to take the children to another part of the UK, only accessible from here by boat or plane, for that week. Can he do that without my consent?

prh47bridge Mon 17-Feb-14 15:03:59

Yes he can. He needs your consent before taking them out of the UK but he is free to take them anywhere within the UK.

uc Mon 17-Feb-14 15:04:15

I would have thought so, they won't need a passport presumably or have to go through customs.

Is there a reason why you would have a problem with this?

Monetbyhimself Mon 17-Feb-14 15:06:59

Thanks for the clarification prh74. Appreciate it smile

Uc because he's an abusive cunt and DD doesn't want to go.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: