Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Help needed please

(3 Posts)
L4dyluck Tue 28-Jan-14 16:39:22

Have posted this in money also as was unsure which was best ..

Quick background .. Separated from ex 2012 due to infidelity. We have one DS 10 yrs. Were together 13yrs and lived together for 8 yrs. bought a house jointly with my mum ( long story) When we split he agreed he would pay mortgage and no maintenance, then changed it to no mortgage and just maintenance. I agreed as I live in the house with my DS, mum and brother and sister.
He has this week threatened me that if I don't sell the house,or remortgage and buy him out he will cease to pay maintenance and take me to court to force the sale of the house as he's in debt ( again.. Ongoing problem hence why my mum let us but the house with her)
I want to go through child maintenance but would like to know a rough timescale for their work as I know as soon as they contact him he will stop the payments.. Which I can't really survive without!
Also what advice/experience does anyone have with a ex trying to force a sale of the house ?
Thanks in advance

L4dyluck Tue 28-Jan-14 19:33:06

Little bump

L4dyluck Tue 28-Jan-14 21:45:42

Anyone ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now