Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Help ASAP!! Involving name change

(2 Posts)
RedHelenB Sun 10-Nov-13 09:04:54

No, you'll need his full birth certificate for a passport. The only difference re the new birth certificate is that the name of the father will appear, the names won't change.

JustMe1993 Sat 09-Nov-13 20:41:08

I've just found out I haven't got my LO's full birth certificate only the free one. Can I still get another one before his dad has it changed?? (He's trying to re-register my LO I have another thread explains everything!!) They've put a hold on his application so he's not got it yet. If I ring up Monday will they give me a copy as it stands now? I'm looking to change our names ASAP!! Can I change his passport with just his short name?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now