Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Lodging consent order and D81

(1 Post)
whostolethesocks Sun 16-Jun-13 13:03:43

Consent order has been drawn up by solicitor. STBXH has signed and we have completed D81. Can I lodge all this in court myself (and if so, how?) or does my solicitor need to do it? (I want to save solicitor's fees if I can)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: