Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

dad trying to get contact after 4 year

(3 Posts)
cestlavielife Mon 20-May-13 15:04:27

offer supervised contact in a conctact centre only

danniwelch21 Sun 19-May-13 01:43:17

only posting for advise not looking for real legal advise, I cant afford a lawyer so next best thing is other mothers advise.

danniwelch21 Sun 19-May-13 01:35:38

dad was in prison when my son was born got out when he was 9 month gave him a chance but supervision by granddad with in weeks came back high on drugs and granddad kick him out, then a few weeks later took my son and wouldn't give him back till a few hours later. I reported it to the police but there was no court order so couldn't do anything, after that I told granddad not to let farther of my son near him then 1 year later my son came home and said I didn't love him, his baby sister wasn't his sister and started hitting her and said my daddy is going to hit you and take me away, after that I stopped all contact with granddad. now I have a court order where farther wants contact and I want to fight it so he can never see him again. I have finally getting my son to realise I do love him and his behaviour has calmed down. I missed legal aid but he has it so very worried what will happen. need any help or information to protect my son.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now