Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Any people who work for CSA out there?

(12 Posts)
OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 23:21:38

I just posted in LP but no one is answering <sob>
I have found evidence that my ex is still working, while he claims to be on JSA. I am getting JSA payments through so he is clearly claiming it.
How do I go about this? The internet article is dated last month and he is named as part of the team. Is this enough proof that he is indeed working for his old boss?
TIA

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 23:27:31

Oh and after a bit more digging I just found a forum where he is confirming he is still working there a month or more after claiming he lost his job and giving out his work email...

STIDW Thu 02-May-13 00:07:58

I don't work for the CSA but if you think your ex hasn't disclosed all their earnings you can appeal within a month of the CSA's assessment. Appeals are heard by an independent tribunal that has more powers to obtain information from the non resident parent so it can be worth appealing even if the CSA say you don't have enough evidence. When the time to appeal has run out it's possible to ask for a "supersession" on the basis the situation has changed. Then if you can appeal if you think the CSA's decision is wrong.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Thu 02-May-13 00:11:08

Ah ok. The Court order was near the end of last year when he was ordered to pay so am over 1 month since he stopped and claimed he is on JSA.
So if I call the CSA tomorrow - I go through to another dept now as he is apparently on JSA - they apparently already have him flagged (they didn't believe it either it seemed) but if they can't do anything can I go directly to get another Court Hearing?

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Thu 02-May-13 00:12:26

He was working within the month - it actually looks as though he never stopped and has been posting on forums all over the place using the company name!

kittycat68 Thu 02-May-13 10:05:43

csa are awfully slow so bear this inmind. also if you go to tribunal this is also slow no quick fixes here! he obviously is trying to reduce ( get out of) his reponsibilities , as do alot of men, and the csa are a bit of a joke. the rules mean you can appeal an appeal so if you looked at my case 7 years of appeals three tribunal cases all appealled and is still ongoing . Beacause if there is an appeal in the system they cant go for enforcement!! there is no end if your ex does the same. so dont rely on child support payments .

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Thu 02-May-13 11:03:54

Bit of an update - he has apparently ended his benefits in April! No one mentioned this to me - it still means he defrauded the benefits office for about half a year. They are processing his new job but said I shouldn't be surprised if his income looked markedly different to what it did last year read between the lines he is pretending to earn a lot less
They have advised me to report him to the benefits office.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Thu 02-May-13 11:15:51

Kitty he took us to tribunal to say he didn't WANT to pay and he lost and was ordered to pay CSA just before Xmas - that Court hearing took 7 months to get a date for (and was a lot pf stress with his dad writing horrible letters etc etc) so I imagine we are in for more of the same.
It seems clear from all of the online preening about his recent project with work that he is flagrantly boasting about earning and not having to pay though, so if he wants a fight, bring it on! Am feeling rage as we have struggled and he has clearly been living it up and been flown around the planet by his work angry

kittycat68 Fri 03-May-13 08:58:52

Unfortuanately there are alot of fathers out there that once they are out of the relationship refuse/dont want to pay child support for there children they seem to think that its the mothers job to do it all. I find it totally amazing how once you were the best mother in the world to suddenly a nasty money grabbing/ abusive women!! confused. The same said male then claims he is a good dad etc!!!confused.
they get all there family involved to writing nasty letters, as you say. And amazingly all this is in the best interests of the child!!! confused.
This countrys system is a joke TBH and so is the CSA.

My ex told tribunal he doesnt agree with child support, and that he will treat the children if they go for contact, whichh they dont beacuse they are sick of being physcially abused by him confused. He has been appealing every descion they make for years, he loses at tribunal then appeals these descions.

At the end of the day its the children that lose out, and by the way he also gets help through FNF !!!

Op try not to feel rage its not going to help in the long run of things, let him have the holidays abroad and a good time it clearly means more to him than his children. When the children are old enough they will see him for what he is, your ex is not a father but a sperm donor!!! grin.
He is trying to control you through this dont let him.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Fri 03-May-13 09:22:19

Thanks Kitty. Feeling much calmer today.
A lot of what you said resonates here too. He hasn't seen DD since she was 6mo and actually told the judge he thought it was a 'more romantic' idea to see her when she was 18. He said he wants her to have a better view of him and by then any 'poison' I have put in her mind would be rationalised as she would be an adult and he could show her what an amazing life he had lived! How effing selfish is that! He wants to show off all of the things he got up to while ignoring her completely and not paying for her hmm You can see how easily fooled he thinks women are. If she even wants to see him I doubt she would be impressed let alone think he was a nice guy!
I'm not counting on the money; it would be very helpful, but I know it is likely he and his boss will get away with this. Amazed at how blatant these men are though - just shows how skewed our society it.

kittycat68 Fri 03-May-13 10:00:06

TBH i think you are probably both going to be better off without him. And a least then he wont be able to emotionally damage your DD.

Finacially its tough but money is not everything, happiness means much more.

Society is definately skewed, there are alot of men around like this, and i dont think attitudes are going to change any time soon.
When men dont stand up to the plate and be a man, and support thier children, its always the mother fault!! apparently we should grovel and be thankful for every little crumb they offer us grin.
If a child has any negative thoughts about thier father then its not because of anything he has done it is the mothers fault for putting these lies into thier heads. Its a world run by men for men!! and they then get a slap on the back from there mates saying well done for sticking it to her!!

betterthanever Fri 03-May-13 17:07:31

Sadly kitty is spot on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now