Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.


(5 Posts)
seriouslychocolatey Mon 15-Apr-13 13:22:36

I have 2 exhibits to include in the position statement for a family law case. I've read conflicting advice on what to name them. I know each one needs an exhibit cover sheet but are they just named as exhibit 1, exhibit 2 etc or do they require initials on the person who is presenting them e.g exhibit LR1, exhibit LR2 etc

Collaborate Mon 15-Apr-13 20:29:23

They will be attachments presumably to an unsworn statement. Just call them A-Z.

TWinklyLittleStar Mon 15-Apr-13 20:34:45

In the criminal courts they should have three initials of the person producing them and a number, so if you were Amy Anna Adams, you would produce AAA/1, etc.

seriouslychocolatey Tue 16-Apr-13 20:00:28

thanks for the replies.

McKenzie13 Thu 18-Apr-13 21:10:59

I would think of the Position Statement like a sandwhich.
The PS on top; then an Exhibit Sheet; the evidence; the Exhibit sheet; the evidence.

The Evidence Sheet should be a plain sheet of A4 with "Exhibit 1" written on it; the case number; the parties and the child/ren's names.

Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: