Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Statement of arrangements for children

(3 Posts)
leftfootrightfoot Mon 15-Apr-13 09:34:20

Solicitor has given me the form to fill in with Ex, does this need to be completed before I can file for the divorce or can I start proceedings and do this later? How fixed in law is what we write on here, eg at the mo due to health issues etc he is seeing kids at my house but will eventually be having them at his, do I need to write something about that?

mumblechum1 Mon 15-Apr-13 10:10:39

You fill it in with the truth as it is on the day, it certainly isn't fixed as what is working for a two year old is likely to change many times before they're 16!.

You do need to complete it at the same time as the petition. Your solicitor will send a copy of the petn and the SoE to your husband for his comments before they're issued at court..

For your specific q about contact, you can just say that he sees the dc x times per week at yours but that is likely to change in the future to them seeing him at his house.

Iwishitwouldgetwarmer Sat 20-Apr-13 21:58:05

For my divorce all we put was that the children would reside with me and that ex-h would see them regularly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: