Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Divorce in Scotland with child under 16

(3 Posts)
girlylala0807 Mon 01-Apr-13 11:21:07

Exh and I split now for over a year. DS will live with me and access will be sorted out on a month to month basis because of the nature of EH job. He will pays maintenance, would like to include this figure in the divorce. We have agreed on all of this. No assets no savings nothing complicated money wise. So how to I go about divorcing him? I cant understand what ive been reading online and I cannot afford to pay anyone. Can we doo it all ourselves?


STIDW Mon 01-Apr-13 17:20:34

IF there is a child under 16 you will need solicitor to draft a writ to apply for divorce under the Ordinary Procedure.

girlylala0807 Mon 01-Apr-13 18:11:50

Ah ok. Guess i wont be getting divorced then. No money to pay for it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: