Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Looking for a family lawyer in scotland that can help with CP matters?

(3 Posts)
scottishmerlottish Tue 26-Mar-13 14:12:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

scottishmerlottish Wed 27-Mar-13 10:27:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RedHelenB Wed 27-Mar-13 13:14:19

Schools are obliged by law to raise any matters regarding CP - it may well be baseless but that is not the school's decision.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: