Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Which public body holds info about employment tribunal respondents?

(8 Posts)
FashionFail Sun 24-Feb-13 17:42:52

You can write off for the findings of an Emplyment Tribunal. Costs a tenner. The address is somewhere on their site.

freddiemisagreatshag Sun 24-Feb-13 12:14:12

sorry that's the wrong link it's

freddiemisagreatshag Sun 24-Feb-13 12:13:12

what do you need to know?

would be any good?

BobbyDarin Sun 24-Feb-13 12:02:20

Yes I think you might struggle to get info about a particular case, even if you know all the basic details. Stats and things will be easier to get.

fuckwittery Sun 24-Feb-13 00:36:03

Hm courts and tribunals service if it is something about a particular tribunal, you'd need to contact the court where the tribunal took place. What information do you need? Statistics or general info about respondents rather than a specific case would be the Ministry of JUstice.

fuckwittery Sun 24-Feb-13 00:29:04

Do you need to know something about a tribunal case?

cumfy Sun 24-Feb-13 00:21:52

For Freedom of Information Request

If you meant something else could you give some more info.

neuroticmumof3 Sat 23-Feb-13 19:43:52

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I'm hoping one of you legal types will know the answer. I want to request information but can't work out which public body to apply to. I'm just going round in circles searching online.


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now