Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Any children's panel solicitors around?

(1 Post)
Darnley Mon 10-Dec-12 19:21:49

Hi. If anyone has had any dealings with a Mr Randle-Joliffe I would be really grateful if you could PM me. He has become involved in one of my cases and having googled him I am very concerned.
Any info would be gratefully recieved. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now