Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Commercial property surveyor for litigation

(2 Posts)
Lonecatwithkitten Mon 03-Dec-12 16:52:35

A commercial property surveyor will look at offices shops etc. I think what you actually need is a very experienced residential surveyor who has a wealth of experience to draw on to make a fair assessment of the devaluation of the property.

emanuela Mon 03-Dec-12 16:32:49

Dear all,

I need your help. We bought a house and the vendors hid the presence of a noisy neighbour.

We are now trying to get a valuation of the house taking into account the presence of the neighbours. Would any solicitors specialising in property law litigation be able to recommend a good surveyor? My solicitor recommended one who has however never done anything similar. I would prefer a surveyor with some experience in this field.

Thanks a lot!


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now