Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Advice needed re specific issue order please

(3 Posts)
hereagain99 Fri 26-Oct-12 12:48:08

I know that in family matters things are better resolt between the adults before going to court but I think ExP is taking the piss out of me as always.

DD is with him for a week at the moment. 3 days ago I asked him to confirm times for drop off at which he hasn't replied yet. I am going abroad with DD and ExP has demanaded all kind of clarifications for him to give me written consent which he should have done last saturday and has not done yet.

We are arranging contact between us. It has worked up until know. Is it worth it to go to court to ask for a residence order or will the judge think that I am wasting his/her time? Also can I apply for a specific issue order with legal aid? Will I still have to pay the £200 for the application?

ExP is very controlling he has denied twice to go to mediation in the past and he is willing to go to court so the judge can decide which information he needs in order to do his parental responsabilities.

Any advice much appreciated. Thanks

hereagain99 Fri 26-Oct-12 13:03:55

I am considering a sio now because the last 3 times I have gone abroad with DD, ExP has given me his consent or just two days before flying, or with dates wrong, or with DD name and surname wrong. AIBU?

hereagain99 Fri 26-Oct-12 13:04:29

Sorry I meant a residence order

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now