Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

anyone know if this is a possibility and where to start!

(3 Posts)
victimofsa Mon 08-Oct-12 15:02:16

I was sexually abused as a child, by a family member and its always been a hidden subject in our family. I dont remember much but have recently started seeking therapy to help me put it all behind me and move on.

its prompted lots of questions to my parents some of which they arene comfortable answering hmm but one of my parents just said 'we never even knew of the out come of the court case'

I had no idea there was a court case! I always believed it was never taken any further.

Is there a way I can find out what happened with the case considerig it was about me?

olgaga Tue 09-Oct-12 18:47:09

I really feel for you, it's a sad and difficult process I know. Bumping in the hope that some of the lawyers here can advise you on how to trace this back.

olgaga Tue 09-Oct-12 18:49:01

PS if you get nowhere with this thread, start another with a more direct title, eg "Child sex abuse - how do I find court case decision" or something like that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now