Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Upstairs Downstairs

(3 Posts)
Tanya2011 Tue 20-Sep-11 13:19:31

This may be nothing, but is there some relevance? My landlord owns the garden to my flat as its a shared garden used with another tenant. A developer owning neighbouring land wants the garden shed moved as part of it is over a rear passageway that he has just bought. The Police got involved because the developer was threatening me about the shed. Now the Landlord keeps saying that he will be discussing the matter with his legal advisors upstairs. He keeps saying upstairs as if it's a code word, emphasis. Am I missing something?

mumblechum1 Tue 20-Sep-11 13:23:45

Why is the developer threatening you? The siting of the shed is between your landlord and the developer, surely, and you would have no say in it.

And no, I've been a lawyer for over 20 years and don't recognise that as a code word!

Tanya2011 Tue 20-Sep-11 13:42:03

Yes however the Landlord is not getting on with what he should be getting on with. So the developer just contacts me. The Police are involved now. Thanks for replying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now