Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

landlord or me to pay?

(4 Posts)
scabbysnake Tue 16-Aug-11 15:52:15

i have a mouse in my house! only just discovered today. just wonderin if i need to get someone in who should pay, me or landlord? think they are getting in through the broken celler window which they said would be fixed. thanx

hopenglory Tue 16-Aug-11 16:01:33

You should pay for your own mouse trap. Landlord should pay for the window if it was broken when you moved in

scabbysnake Tue 16-Aug-11 16:06:24

thanx, who should pay if the experts need to be called in to sort out the mice?

SenoritaViva Tue 16-Aug-11 16:09:16

You should. The council don't charge much but frankly it's cheaper and just as effective to do it yourself. Sorry if this is gross but put nutella on the trap as it sticks and is more likely to catch the mouse (whereas cheese they can whip off before the trap gets them).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: