Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Just need to cover any loop holes, - where do we start?

(2 Posts)
iTuneless Fri 15-Jul-11 10:19:18

I already posted this under a different title but just got a lawyer reply offering her services, - not really what I had in mind hmm

here's the situation:-

A friend of mine has had an injury at her work place. She is in retail and was not at her usual branch, has hurt herself (had to be operated on) in a heavy door (used by the staff not the public) to enter/exit the premises.

For starters I have said to her to make sure someone put it in the accident book. Is there anything else she should make sure is done/recorded/reported/notify any other bodies? - so that if she wanted to ask for compensation, they couldn't say "you can't because you didn't do such and such"


belledechocchipcookie Fri 15-Jul-11 10:26:31

I think she needs to report it to the Health & Safety Excutive

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: