Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

help needed with divorce!

(3 Posts)
Marissa1984 Wed 01-Dec-10 20:30:48

I am trying to avoid my soon to be ex husband finding out my new address as I am moving with our 3 month old son in a fortnight. He moved out over 2 months ago and has been aggressive and threatened violence, however he told me if I include this in the petition he won't sign anything.

Do I have to put my address on the petition or can I put my mum's address?

And what about the statement of arrangements for children? this asks for the address where the children are living so I guess I have to give my address - but if I fill in a C8 Confidential Address form how does it work? do they remove my address from the copies they send to him?

STIDW Wed 01-Dec-10 22:15:47

You omit the address on the forms because your husband will see them. Then complete and submit Form C8 to court along with the documents so the court has your address.

Marissa1984 Wed 01-Dec-10 22:58:02

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: