Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

divorce /family lawyer edinburgh

(10 Posts)
fromhereyoucanseethesea Wed 28-Jul-10 08:50:31

Anybody know a good one?

STIDW Wed 28-Jul-10 19:47:13

Try Googling the Chamber's independent guide to lawyers, the Family Law Association Scotland or Scottish Collaborative Lawyers databases.

addie81 Wed 28-Jul-10 19:59:52

I have heard that Richard Smith at Simpson and Marwick is excellent.

proudmummyof1 Wed 28-Jul-10 21:42:10

Caroline Flanagan at Ross & Connell in Dunfermline is excellent

jamiesolivers Sat 31-Jul-10 14:41:15

Lisa Girdwood at Bonar Mackenzie. Alisdair Louden at Turcan Connell

fromhereyoucanseethesea Mon 16-Aug-10 15:51:59

thank you - sorry, house move and then holiday!

shortfathorrible Wed 25-Aug-10 10:33:45

Alistair Loudon interested if lots of money involved and relatively simple,Eileen Sumpter
in Stevenson and Marshall,Dunfermline excellent, John Fotheringham is a heavywieght very well respected by other lawyers, good luck and remember you can visit a few layers until you find the one that suits you.

Kudana Thu 14-Apr-16 16:36:01

Hello could anyone please recommend a good child custody lawyer based in Glasgow? Ideally with experience in international dimensions and not too expensive if that is possible! Thanks

babybarrister Fri 15-Apr-16 15:24:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JoanBloggs Sat 15-Jul-17 11:10:11

Hello, I know this thread is old, that is why I would like to ask for any up to date recommendations for a divorce lawyer in Edinburgh who is good with domestic violence cases. I tried asking Women's Aid Edinburgh but they would not give any recommendation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now