Talk

Advanced search

Multimac - anyone got one?

(9 Posts)
jojochanel Sun 28-Feb-10 09:57:46

Just posted on car seats but might get a bit more response in this thread.

DC3 due imminently and have an Audi A3. Posted a while ago about possibility of getting 3 seats in it but it seems it won't be posible.

Now considering a Mulitmac - does anyone have one? We will have 3.6 YO, 19 monther and a newborn. I know it's expensive at about £900 but saves us having to buy an aircraft carrier

Multimac will set you back just under £1500 for the 3 seat version with 2 minimac seats (appropriate for 19 month old and newborn) and headrest for 3.6 year old. I haven't got one but we are contemplating one for our four children. I think what is attracting me is the safety. The older children will be in 5 point harness', the younger two in rear facing seats for much longer and the whole thing is fixed in the car much more safely like with isofix seats. I have to say I am tempted and am selling my wedding dress to attempt to pay for some of it! We have a four year old and 3 year old and 3 month old twins and drive a Multipla. I dislike having two children in the front and would prefer to have them all in the back.

yellowcircle Mon 01-Mar-10 18:39:52

I know someone who has one and she adores it.

We had a demonstration today and it does look great.

Kittyzcool Tue 11-Apr-17 09:46:23

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

ruthieruthuk Tue 11-Apr-17 21:02:25

Someone selling one on eBay 3seater, £750

Kittyzcool Tue 11-Apr-17 21:14:34

ruthieruthuk Tue 11-Apr-17 21:45:10

Ive just been looking at these as i didn't even know what they were! They look great! We currently have a vauxhall zafira but have been looking at bigger cars, Mercedes Viana and Hyundia i800's but this may be the answer to our prayers! I wouldnt like to install it though, it looks complex, have emailed them to see if they install anywhere in the UK

Kittyzcool Tue 11-Apr-17 22:57:50

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now