Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone else never know who is in and who is out?

(4 Posts)
juuule Sat 07-Nov-09 18:31:20

I think we'll have to get one of those in/out boards that you sometimes see in reception areas.

I have just mentioned that my ds is late getting back from his outing only to be told that he's been back 2hours and is upstairs. hmm
Apparently I was in the kitchen when he popped his head around in the other room to say he was back.

The older ones come and go and I'm not sure anymore who is in and who is out and when.

Ivykaty44 Sat 07-Nov-09 20:39:45

Gosh - I only have two dc and I never know!!

i even telephoned my dd on the mobile the other day and I was in the kitchen and she was in the lounge...grin

juuule Tue 10-Nov-09 08:12:01

@ Ivykate. I've done that, too. Phoned to see what time they were coming home only to find they answered it from upstairs.

It's just that when their friends phone the house phone and I have to check if they are in or out. I just toy with the idea that it would be much easier if I just had a board near the phone that I could refer to instead of running round the house looking for them.wink

idobelieveinfairies Thu 12-Nov-09 13:51:00

My older ones always slam the door, so i know when someone has arrived...i shout

'Who are you?'

and they shout their name..i ask if they have a good time/day..they grunt and go upstairs usually!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now