Talk

Advanced search

hi all just wanted to inroduce myself

(19 Posts)
fabulousmum Tue 08-Apr-08 17:20:16

i am nancy and i have 4 grown up children and 2 teenagers and 2 one year olds so ive bin there done that etc
so if anyone wants any aedvice im the one to call on. do you despair of your kids have you failed dismally do neighbours constantly nock on your door telling you that your kids are awful but you ignore them because you are inefectual and useless?
never fear, just mail me and i will tell you where you are going wrong. but be prepared for it to be along list. it can be changed. i know how, imfabulous mum and im super

fabulousmum Tue 08-Apr-08 17:20:52

i am nancy and i have 4 grown up children and 2 teenagers and 2 one year olds so ive bin there done that etc
so if anyone wants any aedvice im the one to call on. do you despair of your kids have you failed dismally do neighbours constantly nock on your door telling you that your kids are awful but you ignore them because you are inefectual and useless?
never fear, just mail me and i will tell you where you are going wrong. but be prepared for it to be along list. it can be changed. i know how, im super mum and im fab

kittywise Tue 08-Apr-08 21:02:14

Is your name cod perchance?

fabulousmum Wed 09-Apr-08 11:14:36

no nancy why

MrsWeasley Wed 09-Apr-08 11:23:00

Sorry you are not nancy

grin

Swedes Wed 09-Apr-08 11:29:20

You can't post on larger families boards. You don't know enough about modern 7 seater vehicles.

Sorry and all that. grin

Psychomum5 Wed 09-Apr-08 11:37:35

ahhh....but have you had 3 under 3, or 5 under 8???

dealt with all girls or all boys????

dealt with lots of illnesses????

are you a SAHM or a WOHM????

you give no info so you may not be super after allwink.

how do you know if we do need 'help' anyhoo?? I am my kiddies best mum in the world ever so I need no help or advicegrin.

<<<disclaimer......that is today only you understand....tomorrow they may help me and I may need advice on how to sell them calmly tell them to leave me alone!!!>>>

Psychomum5 Wed 09-Apr-08 11:38:41

tomorrow they may hate me.....(sorry, see I maybe do need help in the spelling departmentblushwink)

fabulousmum Wed 09-Apr-08 18:19:56

i have 4 grown up children aged 24,23,22,21 2 teenagers aged 17,16 and one year old twins and i seem to be one of a rare few that actually care enouf about their children to bring them up properly instead of just letting them rome the streets not caring what they are doing or where they are going.

Psychomum5 Wed 09-Apr-08 18:25:13

hey....don;t asume that none of us care!!!!

I in fact care very much where my children go and what they do when there.

good for you for offering advice, but please, don;t think that you can 'just' because you care, cos we all do..... very very muchgrin.

and just cos you have 'been there, done that' does not make you 'super' either!!!!

I am super to my kiddies. ike I have said, as are the majority of us all here, so talking like that could make us feel as tho you are being condescending (which I am sure you are not meaning in the slightestwink), so please, offer advice, and join in the convo's, but don;t start like that as it get (certainly my) back up!

juuule Wed 09-Apr-08 18:51:12

Kitty, I think there's something 'fishy' toowink

fabulousmum Wed 09-Apr-08 18:57:04

hmm do you ahve teenagers tho? it may be ok wen kiddies are littlies but when teenagers sprout their heads most people just do not care and chuck them on the strets for an easy life
i am super cos i have bought mine up to be decent people my 4 grown up kids are 1.policeman 2.teacher 3.firewoman 4.care worker and my teenagers are both army cadets and doing fabulously cos i am fabulous.

fabulousmum Wed 09-Apr-08 19:00:05

i have mostly met 2 types of parents, if you tell them what their failed medical experiemnts are up to they tell you that oh no little 'brat' would never do a thing like that you are mistaken or give you a gobful of abuse that makes you see exactly where thier brats get their charm from.
like i say i seem to be one of a rare few and it would be luvely to meet those who are not of the above type 2 parents

Psychomum5 Wed 09-Apr-08 19:01:39

I have a teenager.....I do I do I do!!!!

and I have the t'shirt to prove it toogrin!!!

AND, it was her 14th at the w/e and she invited boysshock........(and I was rather calm about it all toowink)

sooooooooooooooooo.....tell me where it is said that you are ore fabulous'oh than mehmm?????

<<<<is this a 'fishy' thread then kitty and juuule???>>>

soph28 Wed 09-Apr-08 19:08:51

lol this is definitely a load of tripe!

Quattrocento Wed 09-Apr-08 19:12:20

It's not Cod. Cod can't type but she can spell. Or maybe she's trying to be clever. I actually think this is not Cod because the tone is not right - it's someone like Twinsetandpearls, I think.

<please tips over here for the ineffectual and useless>

Psychomum5 Wed 09-Apr-08 19:17:28

tis definately someone who is talking 'fishy-ish' thowink

kittywise Wed 09-Apr-08 22:56:42

cod, run along now and test some mascara and spot cream, you know it makes sense smile

kittywise Wed 09-Apr-08 22:57:39

OR a cod worshiper? There are many of those hanging around wink, but they should be testing mascara as well surely!!?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »