Talk

Advanced search

Am I mad to want a third

(5 Posts)
MaybeMaybeNotJ Sat 07-Sep-19 23:04:00

When I already have a DD 4 and DS 2?
Recent idea running through my mind. I said definitely not another after the mild stomach separation after number two freaking me out. Now I’m stuck on the idea of another but later on. But I thought we were done and had “one each” for days out etc.

Moodybloom Sun 08-Sep-19 22:12:31

No, I don't think you're mad at all! I've got 3. After DS2 we said definitely no more but then when he was 2 I felt desperate for another baby, it took lots of persuading my DH but we definitely don't regret the decision. You've got to do what feels right for you and your family. For me I really felt like someone was missing and now I don't smilexx

mistermagpie Sun 08-Sep-19 22:45:18

I've got a 2 year old and a 4 year old and am 28 weeks pregnant. I don't think it's mad, in my friendship group it's quite common. This pregnancy has been terrible though and I am done at three, 100000%.

Crazymummyto3 Mon 09-Sep-19 10:00:08

Not mad at all! If it feels right for you then that's all that counts. We have three and absolutely love it, the transition from 2 to 3 was the easiest of them all for us as they all interact so well together. We are now ttc number 4, I know people will have comments to make about it but I don't care what other people think as it's something that we think is right for us!

PotteringAlong Mon 09-Sep-19 10:00:59

I’ve got a 7, 4 and 2 year old.

I love them to bits but yes, I think you’re mad...!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »