Talk

Advanced search

How can this happen?

(4 Posts)
Awaywiththefairies27 Wed 03-Jul-19 09:46:32

I'm 13w post partum from baby #4.

DH and I dtd 3 weeks ago, I was 7 days into taking cerazette with 0 missed or late pills, and we used a condom for extra measure but it broke unknown to us in the moment. I was bleeding at the time and it stopped two days after we dtd.

Now I'm picking up really faint + on tests. Should be darker if I am actually 4-5w pregnant. It's been very obvious for my other 4 at this point. We haven't dtd since.

Could something else be causing the faint positives? I've still been taking the cerazette as I thought 7 days in, I was safe. Should I stop taking it now? Or wait until the line is darker? Will the baby be hurt by it? Glad I'm a poas addict really or it might have been much longer before I found out.

(test came up + before 3min mark, is so faint it's hard to get a photo of but visible in person. Have applied filter to make it more visible. It's definitely got some pink in it).

chocolatesparkles Sat 06-Jul-19 19:18:11

I definitely see the line OP have you done anymore tests since this one? What did they say?

WhosThere Thu 11-Jul-19 12:15:48

I can see a very faint line but it could be an evap line. Try a digital test.

laidbackllama Sun 14-Jul-19 06:34:51

Have you done another test OP? It looks positive to me, I have seen evap lines on other test but this one seems quite dark. I hope you're ok and wishing you the best x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »