Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone had a screamer 3rd 4th 5th?

(9 Posts)
4cheekymonkey Thu 30-May-19 07:09:01

My 4th ds is about to turn 1 and has this awful high pitched scream (not cry) weather he wants something or just because. If he is doing it to mark his place in heard or to get my attention, is silly as he has all my attention and when I don't his brothers fussing him.It is slowly killing me. Anyone has any ideas as to what I could try to stop it.confused

PotteringAlong Thu 30-May-19 07:11:36

Nope, because my 3rd is the same. The other 2 weren’t tantrummers. He can throw a tantrum that would make your toes curl...

4cheekymonkey Thu 30-May-19 07:37:41

@PotteringAlong that is exactly my thoughts. He is going to be hard work and I can definitely see the tantrums are starting a lot earlier. My 3rd was a breeze compared to him hence we went back for more hmm

DustyDoorframes Thu 30-May-19 08:13:47

My first was a shrieker so it's not necessarily due to family position. He'd just do it for the heck of it (and also when frustrated). It did pass, although it felt like forever at the time. Distraction helped. He was never much of a tantrum-er so there is hope!

4cheekymonkey Thu 30-May-19 09:08:20

@DustyDoorframes thanks that does give me hope! X

Seeleyboo Thu 30-May-19 14:10:23

My 5th child would make the ovaries on a rabbit shrivel up. Needless to say....I'm done. Even her grandparents have said....we are done too.

4cheekymonkey Thu 30-May-19 21:03:18

😆 that cracked me up. We are definitely done too!

PotteringAlong Sat 01-Jun-19 13:58:54

grin I’m definitely done too.

noseoftralee Mon 03-Jun-19 17:31:28

Seleyboo 😂😂😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »