Talk

Advanced search

When does it get easier?

(7 Posts)
MakeMineADouble81 Wed 29-May-19 13:17:30

I had 3 under 4 so not quite as tight as you but it was still challenging. They are 7, 5 & almost 4 now and it's a lot easier. Although the arguments can be trying which wasn't as much a problem when they were younger! Hang in there, I know it's a cliche but it really does fly by x

MondeoFan Sun 26-May-19 22:15:31

I think give it another year and it'll all get easier

imip Sun 26-May-19 21:55:46

I suspect it’s a combination of them getting easier and you getting more used to it. I have a 12, 10, 9 and 7 year old.

willisurvive3under2 Sun 26-May-19 12:14:52

Thank you both!

@NameChangerAmI he's in nursery once a week. Can't really afford more but the grandparents have him once a week as well. And we're getting funded hours from September so it'll get a bit easier.

NameChangerAmI Sun 26-May-19 07:39:00

flowers I can remember when getting out and about felt like a mammoth task!

Is your DS in nursery, OP?

I'm not sure when it got easier, and my dynamics weren't the same as yours, so not much help, I know, but I just wanted to post because you've only had one reply.

Phillipa12 Sun 19-May-19 08:05:19

My sister had 13 months between her ds and her twin dds. They are now 5 and 4 and are in year1 and reception. She says that life in general has got easier since the eldest started school.

willisurvive3under2 Sun 19-May-19 08:02:22

3 under 3 here. Not exactly a large family but a lot of babies in a short time. I'm starting to find outings on my own vaguely enjoyable but it's probably going to change again as the twins learn to run.

I have to be very selective with where we go. Just potty trained my eldest and if he needs the toilet it can be tricky to handle the others.

How old do they have to be until going out is actually fun? I'm ageing at triple rate here with the stress of losing sight of one of them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »