Talk

Advanced search

storage ideas for 3rd baby 2 bedroom house??

(3 Posts)
Starsandthemoonx Sun 24-Feb-19 15:05:43

3rd baby on way 26 weeks pregnant, I living in a small 2 bed house. So my 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter share a room they have set of drawers with 4 drawers in it, built in wardrobe with 2 rails and they have one of the Ikea storage witrh 8 boxes for toys and bunk beds!. I dont know how to make more room for baby's stuff got bigger drawers in my room so baby has 2 drawers full in there. any ideas??

TigerQuoll Mon 11-Mar-19 20:10:15

You'll have to move eventually. When the boy and girl are older they won't be able to share a room anymore. For now you could get under-bed storage (rolling boxes that go under your bed and you can pull them out easily).

Likeagibbon Fri 05-Apr-19 12:40:12

I am in a similar situation. I have a smallish 2 bed house. (Certainly not large but could be smaller so i guess it depends on your definition of small). We have a 6year old dd 3 year old dd and 1 year old ds. They have the bigger bedroom. 2.6m x 3.4m if that helps to compare size? In there they have bunk beds with a shelf for teddies and toys along side it. 3 x chest of drawers and a cot. In our room we have our bed. 2 x chest of drawers and their wardrobe which has dresses/smart clothes. And on shelves the clothes they need in the next size up. On top of the wardrobe they have a box each with keepsake items. Eg cards/music box/christeninh gifts etc. Almost all toys are in our lounge in flexi tubs as they are easy to pull about and move when we need to. They do get in the way a bit and we have had to limit their toys and general possessions aswell as our own but it is workable if you are not in the position to upgrade your house to love somewhere bigger like we are currently not. I hope all goes well smile X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »