Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else with 4 boys?

(56 Posts)
Mumof3cheeky Sun 10-Dec-17 18:01:10

We not long found out we are having another little stinker and we are over the moon and can’t wait to tell my other ds they are having a baby brother. Life is already noisy and smelly with lots of inappropriateness so I can only imagine what it will be like with another one thrown in 😀

Anyone out there for a fun and lighthearted chat about boys only? 😁

4cheekymonkey Sat 25-May-19 20:56:10

Fastforward a year and ds4 is almost 1 and I can safely say I’m slightly loosing my (shit) mind!! The arguments and competition is unbelievable. Ds4 is constantly poorly hence he isn’t a very happy baby! A day like today I just needed to read through this thread to appreciate my ds!!

MakeMineADouble81 Sun 26-May-19 11:59:15

Aww sorry you are feeing overwhelmed. I hope your littlest fella feels better soon. My 3rd guy was like that with constant throat infections but grew out of it thankfully. My boys are 8,5, 3 & 8 months and the fighting between the eldest 3 drives me mad 🙈. I think it's non stop with 4 kids though regardless of their sex!!

4cheekymonkey Sun 26-May-19 18:57:30

Thank you! It’s always nice to hear I’m not the only one loosing their shit 😀 agree the fighting is mind blowing. I feel the same and have no clue what to do about it! Struggle to ignore it tho 🙄

chocolatefudgecake157 Tue 20-Aug-19 21:40:12

Sorry, realise this is an old thread but it has really cheered me up, so thank you!

I have 3 gorgeous boys - 4, 2 and 1. I love them with all my heart. But I've been feeling sad recently about never having a daughter. I hate myself for feeling like that. I know how lucky I am.

I worry I won't be as close to them in their later years. Any grandmothers out there who can give me reassuring stories??

4cheekymonkey Wed 21-Aug-19 06:54:18

Hi @chocolatefudgecake157 I can partially sympathise with you. While I have never wished for a girl as such I worry about how close we ll be when they are older and have their own family. Saying that I'm not sure just because you have a daughter, it's guaranteed you will have a close bond later on in life. My mum and I have never had an amazing relationship. I love her dearly and want the best for her but we have just never got on very well. Distance did a lot of good to our relationship and have definitely made me appreciate her more. My other half always says outlr boys will always adore me and I just hope that will be the case smile

chocolatefudgecake157 Thu 22-Aug-19 14:36:07

Thanks 4cheekymonkey I'm glad it's just not me that worries! It's silly really, I think society conditions us to believe sons will not be as close yet I can think of so many examples to the contrary

Here's hoping they worship us wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »