Talk

Advanced search

Am I over sensitive with my Mil

(4 Posts)
Lucymarie96 Sat 02-Dec-17 22:03:11

Hey guys I really need to know if I am just over reacting.. I recently went to my sisters baby shower and decided to invite my MIL to get to know the family, as soon as she walked through the door she freaked out that I gave her the wrong door number , I gave her No.12 instead of no.20, only a few doors difference blush please bare in mind this was a total accident ! And I did apologise although she insisted on taking my 3 month old baby out my arms to feed her whilst I waited outside for the next person arriving who had the wrong address, as I was walking out I heard her say "let's hope you get nanny's brain and not mummy's "
It's really upset me, or am I just being over sensitive , please someone help as my boyfriend just thinks I'm a bitch for even mentioning and tells me to man up

What's your thoughts guys xx

Afreshturkeyplease Sat 02-Dec-17 22:05:20

If you dont want someone to take your baby then dont let them. She cant force.

You probably wont get many replies posting in larger families.

Tsotofamily Sat 02-Dec-17 22:57:02

Which bit upset you hun, the comment or that she took the baby?

Personally i would take the comment with a pinch of salt.
As for taking the baby everyones different but this wouldnt have bothered me

EmmaHealy23 Sat 02-Dec-17 23:22:17

She sounds like a bit of an old hag! Try to ignore it but it sounds a bit of s crappy comment to make xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now