Talk

Advanced search

3 boys! No girl :(

(4 Posts)
Jacquena Tue 07-Nov-17 13:54:57

Hello,
I really dont want to sound ungrateful as i have 3 healthy beautiful boys aged 11, 9 and 23 months,
But after my first i have always hoped for a girl and never got one, my final try was with baby number 3 but again a boy! And my husband has now had the snip so no more kiddies for us!
But i am soooo upset i never got a girl and get over jealous when i hear others getting one on there 3/4 th attempt!
Am i the only one that feels so strongly like this?
If your the same how did you get over it?
Please dont hate me sad
I love my boys more then life its swlf ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Jacquena Tue 07-Nov-17 14:02:05

Ok so my liitle boy is 2 in afew days and started training in july, he uses his potty so well we never have accidents but only without nappy on but as soon as we put pants etc on his wets in them like his got a nappy on! I really dont know how to stop him wetting his pants

bengalcat Tue 07-Nov-17 14:03:08

When they're grownup you can hopefully dote on a girly grandchild

ruthieruthuk Wed 08-Nov-17 08:47:27

I’m the same, feel bit guilty as would love a girl next try, if we decide to have another but I don’t wanna take no for an answer, lol, have four boys plus hubby 5:1 ratio n love them to bits but a girl would be nice but I get the feeling I’m not meant to have one dunno maybe I can’t carry them, my mum says it’s the male that dominates the sex of the baby and my husbands family are known for having boy boy boy, not complaining either like cos my boys are my world but I know exactly where your coming from! All my friends think am mad for even thinking about another just yet as my boys are 4,2,17months and 10days old, I probably am but am 37 now so i may not have a lot of time left, gonna have a bit of a break and see how I feel in a few months cos my hormones are probably still all over the place

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: