Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Terrified...

(6 Posts)
Hotpinkangel19 Sat 30-Sep-17 11:46:01

This sounds crazy, but I’m 26 weeks pregnant with baby no 4. My previous births have been textbook... gone in to labour on my own, gas and air, 2 water births. Obviously painful but no major issues. This time I am terrified! Do births tend to be similar? Why do I feel like this????

Raver84 Wed 04-Oct-17 21:47:15

I was similar worried with my 4th. All my other labours were straightforward but 4was an induction . What will be will be. Try to relax about it

FoxyinherRoxy Wed 04-Oct-17 21:50:15

My fourth was an absolute piece of piss. Homebirth, two weeks over.

I know what you mean though, always had the sense that my luck would run out. But it didn’t. Worrying will do you no good. Chances are with three good births clocked up, the fourth will follow. Good luck. smile

Raver84 Wed 04-Oct-17 21:57:20

Should add one my induction started the birth was easy as pp said... mine have all got quicker 3 was 1 hour 5 mins and 4 was 45 mins from once labour got going.

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 07-Oct-17 09:53:29

Thank you all! X

Afreshstartplease Sat 07-Oct-17 09:55:41

Good luck op

I have four

My first two were similar, slow labour for days then 12ish hours full labour

3+4 were both 5 hours from first contraction although 3 was easier than 4 as 4 was back to back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now