Talk

Advanced search

7 seater for 5 car seats?

(7 Posts)
chocoraisin Mon 17-Apr-17 20:10:13

Help - on a tight budget and expecting number 5. Current DC are nearly 10, 6, 5 and 4 so all need a car seat for a while yet. What can I get that will fit us all in for 3K or thereabouts? That isn't a heap on wheels? No chance to stretch the budget so please no suggestions above that price range! ta muchly smile

Greenlamb Thu 20-Apr-17 22:04:08

The best cars I found for size of seats were the Galaxy, Sharan & Alahambra .

The 10 year old can easily go in a thin HBB or are they close to the height to be allowed a backless booster?

You also get bigger options such as mini vans the transporter & caravelle however I dont know much about their price for older ones.

I would recomment the facebook group " car seat advice for mummies and daddies " as they are really helpful .

jesterkat Thu 20-Apr-17 22:06:28

You can get a special back seat that fits 4 seats in one row. Can remember the name but if you look back on the mummy adventure on facebook she got one

jesterkat Thu 20-Apr-17 22:06:55

Cant even

pinkblink Thu 20-Apr-17 22:08:59

Multimac jester?

AveEldon Thu 20-Apr-17 22:09:37

Is your 10 year old not over 135cm yet?

chocoraisin Mon 24-Apr-17 08:57:05

she's short - but probably on her way out of HBB so that's definitely worth bearing in mind. Thanks for all the replies! Multimac waaaay out of my price range. Almost half the car budget lol. I'll take a look at the models you suggested on Autotrader greenlamb thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now