Talk

Advanced search

High back boosters

(4 Posts)
cuckoowith2 Fri 27-Jan-17 13:31:46

Hi all, baby no 3 on the way in April and trying to sort out our car. We've been looking at bigger cars or trying to squeeze 3 in the back of mine! Does anyone have any recommendations for narrow high back boosters? We have the maxi cosi Rodi fix at the mo and it's pretty chunky! I can't safely fit 3 in the back without all the seats being pushed up against each other but wonder if I could with narrower booster seats? I will need 2 high back booster and a group 0 baby seat! Thanks!

Lucyannieamy Mon 30-Jan-17 23:58:53

We've just bought mothercare palma seats for our 4&6year olds. Don't have 3 kids but we were looking for seats that were narrow, mainly to squeeze an adult in the back too. They were quite neat in the car so worth a try

Avebury Sat 04-Feb-17 01:36:39

Britax Adventure was the narrowest I found.

Krap Sat 04-Feb-17 01:40:38

Graco Junior is the narrowest on the market I believe, I did the measurements of as many as I could find just last week. Although I finally settled with a Britax romer adventure which is the next smallest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now