Baby number 3????

(7 Posts)
scoobyloo55 Sat 08-Oct-16 18:06:59

Hi! My husband and I have 2 children ( one boy, one girl who are 14 months apart ) they are currently 3 and 21 months. He has recently suggested the idea of baby number 3! Can anyone tell me how a third baby fitted in? And how you managed?! I'd love a big family but our two are so content and now getting a bit easier, plus everything seems to be geared towards families of 4. I'm 38 now so if we have one I don't really want to wait that long. I also have a 20 year old so this would be number 4 for me, although as he's older I don't have to worry about him being jealous etc!!!

Pombearsrunaway Sat 08-Oct-16 18:08:08

No practical advice but I'm not sure I'd consider 3 kids a "big" family.

I'm one of 5 smile

MoomooMummy01 Thu 20-Oct-16 17:56:41

I have 3 children too...probably not the best person to reply as my marriage broke down when youngest was 2 so I ended up with 6, 4 and 2 year old as a single mum!!

However (now not a single mum anymore) we would love a number 4!

3 (for me) is hectic but wonderful. Mine are all at school now (almost 10, 7 and 5). Homework is an issue getting round to help everyone equally but that aside I don't regret having 3 for a second!

ruthieruthuk Mon 31-Oct-16 22:55:20

I have three children 3, 20months and 5months and things working ok for us atm, can be stressful at times but hey thats life, if u want it i say go for it, i have a Icandy peach blossom, my eldest walks a lot now and my children attend nursery three days a week, my youngest doesn't yet but will when he is older, we have a Vauxhall 7seat zafira and have three car seats two on the first row and one right in the back, we also have a roof box as the seat in the back means not as much boot space

ohforfoxsake Mon 31-Oct-16 23:06:33

I thought three was perfect. Everyone has someone, no one is left out, my eldest two played, baby napped. Had every afternoon to myself in those early days. Went on to have another so it could to have been that bad!

Inthenick Mon 31-Oct-16 23:08:07

I've a 3yr old, 2 yr old and 10month old. I would never have been happy with just the two as I felt someone was missing.

It is utter chaos and quite a strain on us to be honest but it still feels right.

mumofthreesmallmen3 Sun 20-Nov-16 10:44:07

I have three, all boys, hence the name lol they are 7 4 and 1, I find it very hectic but also lots of fun, I feel different now I knew after my first and second i didn't feel like it was the last time I always felt I would have another child, but this time after the third I really feel I am done now three just feels right for me, I like that it's busy here and they have each other around but I think I'm done with the baby stage now, you'll never regret having a child but you may regret not going for the fourth so if you want to can, afford it, space etc then go for it x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now