Why do i feel like 4 is not enough

(2 Posts)
katie0183 Sun 24-Jul-16 23:02:51

I feel like im being an absolutely ungrateful wally. I have 4 lovely kids ranging from teens to twins but just dont feel finished?
A lot of friends are having children at the mo but i dont feel overly broody with there kids, however i have a twinge of guilt that i feel like i want another. The twins being my last makes me feel like my bodies not finished... i dont know... hubby says no. But does anyone else feel like this?
I have a great job, great opportunities, great family... just feel like i feel like somethings missing. Just feels like such an unusual feeling....

Needmorechocolate Thu 28-Jul-16 14:10:36

I'm in a similar position. I have 4 gorgeous children, a good job and loving husband but sometimes I still feel like something is missing. I don't really feel broody as such but maybe just more sad that I won't ever be pregnant again or have a newborn. I don't think I actually want more children I just think I've got to get used to the idea that my life will now be entering a new phase.

I don't think you are ungrateful at all. I think it is perfectly normal to question how you feel and to wonder whether or not it is the right decision not to have any more children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now