Talk

Advanced search

Hello!

(11 Posts)
Dorsetmama Thu 03-Dec-15 12:21:35

I couldn't find an Introduction thread si thought I'd post in here.

I have 4 boys. My eldest is 9, and has Aspergers. My 2nd is almost 8, my 3rd is 6 (7 in January) and my youngest is 5. I trust I won't get any of the 'you have your hands full' comments wink

Which I endure every day. Along with judgements grin
Except when we went to Italy - we were legends there haha!!

I have a dp.... Not married, and hes not the father of my kids. But they all belong to one dad. And a sorry excuse for one too!

I don't work yet: I used to but when the Autism became a problem I gave up work.

Hoping to find some online friends here, parenting advice and such like smile

Buttwing Tue 08-Dec-15 20:01:51

Hello!
I think everyone is off being busy with their large families wink

I have 4dc too 10yo dd, 5yo dd, 2yo ds and 1yo ds. I often get the handful comment too as well as are they all yours? One day I'll scream and jump and say "argh where did they all come from!!"grin

ghostspirit Tue 08-Dec-15 20:09:10

i have 5 preg with 6th.... dd 18...ds13...ds...8...dd5...ds 8 months... baby bump 16 weeks smile

i dont get many comments now. probably because we are not all together that often. i recon i might once number 6 is here and im walking the streets with 4 children.

especially at the school grin

FattySantaRobin Tue 08-Dec-15 20:17:09

Hello. I only have 3 but I get the comments too. Especially when I have my DB with me (he's 13) I'm only 24 so I must look rough if they think I'm his mum grin

I have DS1 who is 7
DD who will be 2 on the 18th
And ds2 who is 18 weeks.

jamtartandcustard Wed 09-Dec-15 16:20:50

Hello. Between us we have dd(11), ds1(6), stepdd (6) and ds2 (3) and another one arriving any day now. This is the final one, dh is having a vasectomy grin
Been married for almost 4 years now. We both work although I'm on maternity leave at the mo I will be returning late next year.
I don't see our family as especially big but I guess it's more then the conventional 2.

5madthings Wed 09-Dec-15 16:30:00

Hello I have five, four boys 16, 13, 10, 7 and one girl just five and am expecting baby six next April.

My 13 yr old also has aspergers.

Life is crazy but fun.

Dorsetmama Thu 10-Dec-15 21:11:53

Well, nice to be around some larger families. Arent many of them in my area, its your usual 2.4!

bigfam Thu 10-Dec-15 21:23:42

grin at my name!
Hi!!! I've got 4, eldest is 7 in nine days second (and only) boy is 6 in five days. The third (devil child) who's 4 in january and the 'baby' who's 1 also in january. We're a family of 6 and being unlucky, together we've got 4 birthday's in december and 2 in january. I also get the 'oooh how do you do it?' Comments, but i also get asked A LOT how old I am when out with the kids (i've just turned 26 but look no older than 16, sometimes i get asked i.d for bloody scratchcards) and loads of funny looks, especially because i use buses a lot with them on my own, when dp's at work. smile

jamtartandcustard Fri 11-Dec-15 12:33:18

Wow bigfam you have it worse then me! I will have one in Dec, 2 in Jan and 1 in Feb. I joke I'm like a giant panda and only fertile once a year (in spring!) grin
Love having winter babies though x

bigfam Fri 11-Dec-15 15:04:00

Yep, it seems i'm only fertile around march/april. I'll have to wear padlocked panties in 3 or four months grin

Dorsetmama Fri 11-Dec-15 19:02:39

Mine are November, December, January, and randomly, May!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now